“So many people don’t think seriously about the fact that Personal Responsibility is one of the most essential credentials…” – Sunday Adelaja
"I like to think of sales as the ability to gracefully persuade, not manipulate, a person or persons into a win-win situation." – Bo Bennett
If No One Knows Who You Are,
What You Do, and Why You Do it Better,
Then the Sales Will Never Come
Hi, I’m Gabrielle. Thank you for taking the time to look around my site.
Sales are critically important to the success of your business, BUT there is something perhaps even more important… Marketing.
And that’s why we should talk.
Not Just Another Copywriter
I’ve been fortunate to have had several careers.
For 10 years I managed a team of proposal writers for a national health insurance company. I crafted my share of stories, edited reams of SME jargon, and wrote “a few” proposals myself.
I was an executive sales trainer.
And I was a university professor.
All have made me a better copywriter:
- My Ph.D. in rhetorical theory and criticism means I can not only turn a phrase, but also skillfully use the awesome power of words to nurture emotions and move an audience to action. And I’m one heck of a researcher.
- As a successful teacher and trainer, I can explain anything to anyone. Truthfully… Anything. To. Anyone.
- My copywriting accounts for how business to consumer and business to business buying decisions are made.
Why You Want Me Rather Than the Other Guy
- I’m a professional. For me that means being obsessively reliable and trustworthy. I respect teamwork and I’m open to feedback. I’m transparent in all I do, and I keep my clients in the loop.
- I’m one of a select few who has earned the coveted AWAI-Verified Copywriter certification. I’ve also earned certificates in SEO, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Other copywriters come to me to edit their work. That says something.
What makes me a little different is I’m the only professional copywriter who is also a member of the Wild Bird Feeding Industry (WBFI). I have an affinity for birds and write about them in my Whistles and Chirps Bird Blog.
Is the Opportunity to Increase Your Sales Worth a 10-Minute Call?
Take this opportunity to email or call me and you’ll quickly discover I’m a copywriter:
- Who knows what she’s doing. I won’t waste your time or money.
- Who can write to your customers’ needs. Regardless of channel, I’ll write so they’ll understand, feel, visualize, and buy. And I’ll tell you why it worked, so we can do it again.
- Whose ability to explain anything, adapt a message, and determine the best strategy is a triple threat to your competition.
- Whose combination of knowledge and skill you won’t easily find in any other writer.
Let’s talk about your needs and what I can do for you. Contact me today.